MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Ns10s ....do They Just Look Good?, ..not enough bass.......
post Wed 24 Jul 2002, 01:17
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

the high end is very harsh (loud) and seems not too have anough bass for the little black box.
are these good for electronic music?
..or just for rock/jazz/pop...
i know every high end studio has a pair, but maybe cause they record rock/jazz/pop, and not 4/4 beats.
when i finish a track and it sounds good on them...
..i play it on a stereo and there is no bottom, and just sounds different.
heX
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
filarion
post Fri 30 Aug 2002, 09:43
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,666

I´ve only heard the MSP5 when shopping for a new set of monitors to replace my NS10´s. To me they sounded a LOT better than my NS10´s and better than Reveals or Alesis Monitor One´s. I was really impressed with the MSP10 though, really liked them. I finally went with the Blue Sky System One 2.1 though (after talking to my bank, lalala) and am VERY happy with it. The NS10´s still do their job as second NF monitors though.

The NS10 is not the best monitor speaker to produce beats on, imo. I´ve been doing beats with it, but I always switched between them and my regular HIFI system (with Denon boxes, they´re probably flatter than the NS10s). A lowcost NF solution for producing beats that two of my pals are using these days is the Syrincs M3-220 2.1 system. Most audio engineers will run screaming, but they have a great low end and are good for club production, since you get that "bigass PA" feel if you crank them up enough.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Wed 26 Jun 2024, 05:35
- © 440 Forums 2011