MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> 1t Seagate As Boot Drive Or Audio Drive?, Drives for my 2.8 dual quad (January 08)
SadPandas
post Tue 31 Mar 2009, 04:36
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,616

Hello friends... So, after being a total ass and using my system drive to record audio on for the last couple of months i have decided to get the most out of my machine and my recording process. Here is what i was thinking (and PLEASE tell me what your PERSONAL experience has been with your congfig):

I wanted to purchase a 1Tb seagate drive and use as my audio drive and keep the 300+ system drive in tact while dropping a 500 gig drive in the 3rd slot for samples while keeping my itunes and pictures on an external (FW800). Recently a suggested i make the 1Tb drive my boot drive, the 500 gb drive for my audio, and my 300 + for samples and pictures of brian eno, wait... what?

I know there are tons of options (and threads) regarding this very subject but, today, how are your machines working with your personal set ups whatever they may be.

Thank you so much for reading this novella, it is much appreciated.

Love,
SadPandas

This post has been edited by SadPandas: Tue 31 Mar 2009, 04:37

--------------------
*2 x 2.8 Quad MacPro, 6Gb ram, 512vram, Logic 9
*2 x 2.0 G5, Everything else.... These lists bum everyone out... ;(
*Power Book 1.67, 2Gb ram, 128vram, 100hd, PodXtPro, Firebox, Logic 8, Live 7."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 5 May 2024, 07:23
- © 440 Forums 2011