MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Digital Performer With My Mac, DP now or wait till OSX support?
tingkumajique
post Wed 5 Mar 2003, 17:33
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,992

I have a PowerMac G4 867 Dual Processor running with 1.25Gigs of DDR RAM.

i have a great offer on Digital Performer and it comes one in a lifetime. the thing is, i'm gonna spend quite a hefty sum on it and i really need to know if getting the software now is advisable or not.

i'm aware that it does not support Mac OS X, but i have OS 9.2.2, so it really isn't a problem. is just don't really want to get this software and then after a few months MOTU comes up with a better software sequencer. just like when i bought my Mac, 2 months later a higher processor comes out.

is it a good to go for the plunge? what other things should i look out for?

currently, when i get the software, i'll use the mac line-ins until i recover slightly financially and get a outboard unit.

thanx for helping...

gabe
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
lepetitmartien
post Sat 8 Mar 2003, 05:59
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Vangelaki, I think you missed a few parts of the great DP on X soap, full of love, full of hate, not for the faint of heart wink.gif

btw, Tell me which editor doesn't go the marketing b… S… each his turn? LOL

Now I agree with gdoubleyou, better wait a bit and have it right, right out of the box. They are slow yes. YESSSS! but you can still work on 9 don't you?

It'll come, it'll come.

Now, my REAL concern is the _update price_ sad.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 09:33
- © MacMusic 1997-2008