MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Delta 1010 Interface Issues, I&O Loss
aportman
post Tue 27 Feb 2007, 06:47
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,457

I recently lost inputs and outputs on my Delta 1010. My software detects the standard stereo 1 & 2 inputs and outputs on the interface, but no matter what I do, the other 6 are never detected. I have operated this system using the Delta 1010 for about 5 years and it has been next to perfect throughout all these years of operation and service. I have downloaded the current Delta drivers (2.0.5) multiple times, completely wiped (un-installed) drivers, removed PCI card, re-installing, reinstalled drivers, with still no recognition or detection of 6 out of the 8 I&O's.

I have tried it on 3 different audio software programs; Cubase SX3, Pro Tools M-Audio, & Abelton Live, and all audio applications only detect the 2 channels. As I stated earlier, all I have ever had to do is connect, activate the channel I&O's and make music. This is the first time I have experienced this particular issue. I am getting desperate, because I have several major projects that I am needing to complete that are needing all I&O's working to do so. If anyone could please provide me some direction, or maybe something that I could try and possibly get this thing going, I would greatly appreciate it.

If there is additional information you need, please let me know. Thanks!

Allen

Mac G4 1 Gig
RAM 1.5 gig ram
OS OSX 10.4.8
Cubase SX3 (Latest Drivers)
Pro Tools 7 (Latest Drivers)
Ableton Live (Latest Drivers)
Delta 1010 (2.0.5 Driver)
UAD-1 Plug-Ins (A Ton Of These)
[font=Arial Black][font=Book Antiqua]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 16:05
- © MacMusic 1997-2008