MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Revolutionary New Macs!, news
_News_
post Fri 30 Jul 2010, 16:21
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Revolutionary New Macs!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
melenko
post Sat 31 Jul 2010, 20:56
Post #2

SuperHero

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,408

Sarcasm or an HONEST point of view of what's happening?????
We, at Macmu are for the majority real Apple's fans, since a long time (about 10 years what does concern myself)ago.
And today, wanting to evolve, I look to those MAC's PRO.
There's nothing that interessed me at all, at that PRICE!
I won't buy any Mac ever if nothing changes.
No new technologies, just a so-called jump in performances. Take a look at un-official benchmarks to be sure of that.
Anyway, there's something else perturbing me at the time, and that is the commercial- industrial strategy of Apple.
Everybody knows the commercial success of the iPhone, the iPod, and now the iPad.
Apple's market's parts jumped from 3 to 8 %, in a very short time, I can assure you I was absolutely proud of that.
BUT, making profits would prompt Apple to not forget what made a real difference.
These days, the "feeling" plus facts is that Apple seems to leave behind what made their success,
faithfulness an loyalty of their first customers, professionals of every board, based on an attractive slogan...
THINK DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!
Those pros and amateurs payed a lot to remain in contact with the brand.
And , for a part of them, maybe all of them, they feel blurted.
Hardware, even if it brings lower benefits, remains a crucial vector to spread softwares.
Apple do not have to count on a decade of development of the commercial secure products (for a while),
that are the i... series products.
History tells us a brand forgetting their essential and differentiating, fundamental targets and culture would be
in danger a day or another.
I dreamed of an Apple/ AC aware of what's going on, and having "visions".

Aramis 55, it's strange you subscribed to Macmu's fora, just a few days ago, after the news!!!!!!!!! smile.gif
As if by chance!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by melenko: Sat 31 Jul 2010, 20:58

--------------------
MacPro dual 2.66 - 8 Go - SL10.6.6- DP 7.2.1 - RME FFCE 800 - URS, Sonnox, Stilwell, Nomad Factory, Kontakt 4.2.2, Trillian, Stylus, EZ drummer, SD2, UVIworkstation, Altiverb - KRK - JBL
Neve 8801 - Brauner - Roland A-37, etc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 7 Jul 2024, 05:03
- © 440 Forums 2011