MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best A/d For Front End?, Best "bang-for-the-buck" A/D under $1000
mixfisto
post Sat 11 Feb 2006, 20:24
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,118

HI, could some recommend a pro A/D converter that sounds great without braking the bank. I'm running 24bit, 96k... I've looked at the Apogees and might end up with one, but wanted to know if there are other options out there that might do a quality job without costing a thousand bucks...
thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sun 12 Feb 2006, 09:45
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

How many channels do you need? RME stuff is sweet btw. But we need to know the number of channels, connectivity you need… rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
mixfisto
post Sun 12 Feb 2006, 10:09
Post #3

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 72,118

I need 2ch, S/PDIF or optical (PT Digi002)... Also, I've heard that some people use the converters in the TC Finalizer 96 as a front end A/D. Does anyone know how well that works?? Also, this may not be the most appropriate place to ask, but, any recomendations on a 2ch(ST) mic pre/line pre to use as a regular mic pre and also for inserting into the chain between mixer and 2 track 'tape" machine (DAT, etc...) during mixdown?
thanks

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 22 Sep 2024, 05:50
- © MacMusic 1997-2008