MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mew and Zach 19, Misc
_news_
post Thu 3 Jun 2004, 04:36
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Mew and Zach 19
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
tunepoet
post Thu 3 Jun 2004, 04:36
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,777

That is one of my favorites so far.... so far, i loved the first one, about amateur artists and garage band, and I loved the one where mew stole his hardware as well as his software, and the latency one was good, but it hit me psychologically so i got defensive when i giggled, and this one. OH, and when Mew drank a truck load of coke instead of pepsi - that one was good too.-------

Blessings,
Damon
------------
Ps.
And the one where mew had to finish his project before his demo's ran out. I survive by faith an humor. Steven Wright and humorist Dave Barry are my favs. Though Barry once mocked mac users as tree eating, pot smoking, don't have enough chest hair to survive windows, easy way out computer nuts. Which is true! I just like not being hacked. Dave Barry is an absolute genius. Pulitzer prize winning as well. And Steven Wright is simply schizophrenia turned inside out.

----------

“My watch was 3 hours fast, and I could not fix it. So I moved to New York”
-------
“If I melt dry ice, can I swim without getting wet?”
--------
“For Christmas I got a humidifier and a de humidifier. So I put them in a room and let them fight it out”
---------

Got the whole thing memorized, so I will quit before someone starts throwing rotten tomatoes or small farm animals. Or worse, critics! Wait, farm animals and critics...same thing.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 21 Sep 2024, 11:32
- © 440 Forums 2011