MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hi I'm in Paris
Mac Daddy
post Thu 23 Mar 2006, 14:44
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 76,633

Lepetit Martian,

Bon Jour. I'm in Paris! Just for the week. Checked my E-mails using a French Keyboard! No wonder the French are so intelligent you have to be quasi genius just to use it! Anyway, I think you should change your name to the Le Grand Martian! Back in Hamburg, Samedi. France is Rockin'. Students, beautiful women Ooh-La-La, Clubs, Concerts, Radio Stations! I did not realize how great and culturally superior to US, UK and most other countries it is! Creative and verbal expression. Vive La France!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Thu 23 Mar 2006, 16:57
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

I see you enjoy your sojourn smile.gif

Regarding the keyboard, it's just as inadequate as the QWERTY versions (as I type in both, I can tell you). cool.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
Mac Daddy
post Fri 24 Mar 2006, 11:46
Post #3

Advanced Member

Forgot to mention it is a PC? Smil€.

+Quote Post
Mac Daddy
post Fri 24 Mar 2006, 11:48
Post #4

Advanced Member

Of course you use both Keyboards... You're French and smart!

+Quote Post
Mac Daddy
post Sat 25 Mar 2006, 20:41
Post #5

Advanced Member

Yo French People... Wow! Musically, Culturally, Radio, Television, Commercials... You leave my countries (USA & AUS) way behind. Just returned to Hamburg, Germany (Cool too, but... Not even close) Englander's... Please, love ya, but... a bit too much all the same for my taste... Great women though!

I lived in France for 3 1/2 in 1980. (That's right son, so just keep living and learning before you dare open your inexperienced mouths... ) I hated it then. But, 26 years later, France has arrived and surpassed anything I have ever seen or heard. Jazz, Funk, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Afro-Beats (Too many Beats to call it 'Beat'), Rock and that slick chic, French Chanson style that only you can create is just too much for one country to have. I am impressed. I can't believe I bragging about the French! I wanna be French! But, a Frenchman from New York, the one who really speaks French Tres mal... spells bad aussi.

I have been infused with so much energy in 5 days I have power for 5 years! Thanks. Paris... Ohh-La-La-Yo-Yo!

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sun 26 Mar 2006, 05:47
Post #6

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Hey, seems you've enjoyed it! wink.gif laugh.gif

And I find things boring here… rolleyes.gif laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post
jimdubpram
post Sun 26 Mar 2006, 13:00
Post #7

Member No.: 55,837

Yes, yes, but have you been to Wales? tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sun 26 Mar 2006, 15:43
Post #8

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

no, never gone further than London, I was stopped in my momentum by a cute londoner for quite some time then… wink.gif rolleyes.gif

Hmmm cool.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jimdubpram
post Sun 26 Mar 2006, 16:19
Post #9

Member No.: 55,837

Ah those cute Londoners are definetly momentun stoppers.....!

However if you'd travelled 4 hours west to the land of song, green valleys and lilting language you would have found a burgoning DIY cultural scene Djs, Vjs, lots of young bands, outdoor party happenings , as well as the traditional Welsh cultural heritage.
Quite a link here to the Breton /Celtic music scene too ,with pipe bands and bourees on a regular basis.
As a refugee from London , (over 20 years ago) I've never looked back. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mac Daddy
post Sun 26 Mar 2006, 17:05
Post #10

Advanced Member

Wales?! I know they have great Singer's, did not know Wales had a "Current or Commercial" sound?!

I also know that the great late Paul Robeson loved Wales... If he said it was great... I believe it, but, this was in the 30's and 40's.

What Bands or Artist are currently recieving 'Airplay'?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 29 Mar 2024, 00:10
- © 440 Forums 2011