MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Midi File Keyboard Display...
Netjammer
post Thu 23 Dec 2004, 07:27
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,291

Hope I can explain this right... I'm looking for a program to run on my Powerbook G4 that can load a midi file and step through each note or chord played and show it on a virtual keyboard display.

What I want to do is load a piano midi file and "see" it being played on the computer display.

Thanks!
Netjammer-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Peter Zegelin
post Fri 24 Dec 2004, 07:50
Post #2

Member No.: 48,459

I am the author of a program Rondo that does much of what you ask. It has a vertical piano roll feature with a horizontal piano that "plays" the notes as they pass under the piano. You can slow the file right down but you cant step through it like you asked for.
The software on my site is currently alpha but I have a beta going to my testers in a few days and it should be available for sale in 2- 3 weeks. Might be worth checking out.

regards,
Peter

+Quote Post
Netjammer
post Mon 27 Dec 2004, 02:45
Post #3

Member No.: 36,291

QUOTE (Peter Zegelin @ Dec 24 2004, 06:50)
I am the author of a program Rondo that does much of what you ask. It has a vertical piano roll feature with a horizontal piano that "plays" the notes as they pass under the piano. You can slow the file right down but you cant step through it like you asked for.
The software on my site is currently alpha but I have a beta going to my testers in a few days and it should be available for sale in 2- 3 weeks. Might be worth checking out.

regards,
Peter

Hi Peter,
Sorry for the late reply. I'll download your program and it give it a whirl. Thanks for the heads up!

Netjammer-

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Mon 13 May 2024, 23:10
- © MacMusic 1997-2008