MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reason With Digi002/protools?, Reason with Digi002/Protools?
Fuge
post Sun 28 Dec 2003, 18:20
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,921

Does anyone have any experience using Reason with a Digi002 and protools? How do these work together? I am considering buying Reason 2.5 and a Edirol PCR-50 USB controller to hopefully speed up my music production.

I know through a reason plug-in, reason and my digi002/protools can work together, but I'm just not clear what the work-flow would or should be.

Can I create all or most of the midi tracks in reasons and them sync them through the plug-in to my protools tracks? is that the best way to work?

I'm just trying to make an informed decision before spending the cash...

Any insight is appreciated, Thanks
Fuge
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pronkie5
post Fri 2 Jan 2004, 14:28
Post #2

Member No.: 32,237

You do need to be running protools 6. Works very easy; both MIDI and timecode go both directions through Rewire2. So you can make everything in reason MIDI wise and do audio in protools ; BRILLIANT!!

+Quote Post
nardao
post Mon 22 Nov 2004, 16:19
Post #3

Member No.: 47,890

QUOTE (pronkie5 @ Jan 2 2004, 13:28)
You do need to be running protools 6. Works very easy; both MIDI and timecode go both directions through Rewire2. So you can make everything in reason MIDI wise and do audio in protools ; BRILLIANT!!

HI !
I was trying to use Reason 2.0 with MBox and the software is telling that I have a problem with audio I Can´t set up the coreaudio to work with Reason , Could you help me on that?? sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 22 Oct 2024, 21:59
- © MacMusic 1997-2008