MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> 
macmax
post Thu 25 Apr 2002, 14:16
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,664

Hi Chaps
Have noticed a fair number of people on many Mac forums are based in my vicinity.
So i wondered whether a locally based Club/society/union, might be of interest and use to us.?
Im based in OXFORD uk.
Along with several other Mac heads.
I'd be interetsted to hear from anyone who thought a locally based informal Club type thing would be cool, or not as the case may be.
Forums are Great, but they lack immediacy and social interaction.
So anyone Up for a beer?
This should apply equally to Newbies and seasoned Pros.
(no I'm not a newbie, ive been Mac'ced up for several years (I still have a Mac classic and LC 475 in my loft!)
I'm willing to help others, so why not start a bit of 'on the Ground' networking chaps.!
you can contact me at
max.hodges@ntlworld.com
wink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
max woz ere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ash
post Mon 29 Apr 2002, 12:57
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,449

I'm in Australia, most happy to assist with the get-together ideas, what about webcasting q&a sessions with a pro speaker- could work out a cross-promotion thing with one of the teaching places or pro who macs it (like the dudes in the creative section of the Apple site- worth a look). But for starters I would love to meet and brainstorm with other macmuso's, share collaborate, leech as much free advice and over-shoulder looking at how they do it as possible.

Ash
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 17 May 2024, 13:32
- © MacMusic 1997-2008