MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Drm Audio Talk
JackAction
post Sat 6 Jan 2007, 18:42
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 83,257

Anyone's going to discuss DRM? This copy-protection junk is terrible and very frustrating.. I do not share the songs I convert, but have to suffer that's for sure...
So the question is: have you checked out any soft stripping drm? I've only seen Soundtaxi demo learning how to strip drm while playing my m4p tracks. You may check it at http://www.soundtaxi.info/ blink.gif
Well... any thoughts here?
Regards ;-)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
courage_thecowar...
post Tue 15 Apr 2008, 12:06
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 99,888

I agree with you on that, there are some lossless formats, like ,besides the ones mentioned by you, wma,ape,wv, tak ,lossless wma.But still these are not so popular file formats, if I may say so.What happens if I need to convert some files and play them on my mp3 player or mp4 player or whatever?I don't think there are many mp3 or mp4 players that support these lossless formats.So, of course I'm interested in quality, but I'm also interested in the file formats that result from the conversion and that suit the purposes I need the files for.So there are certain things that must be kept in mind when looking for a converter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Fri 3 May 2024, 04:24
- © PcMusic 1997-2007