MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cant Verify/repair Disk Permissions?, Disk utlity internal error
UP Multimedia
post Tue 14 Mar 2006, 14:16
Post #11

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,997

lepetitmartien... You're better than SOS. Great watching you solve problems... Before "Our Collective Eyes" You are really something... Do you do music any longer or have you devoted your spare time to helping the technically challenged?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Wed 15 Mar 2006, 04:32
Post #12

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Hey, I'm a geek laugh.gif

Unfortunately I can't make music right now… angry.gif I don't have the right 424 for my G5… among other things… (can't find that damn serial number for MOTU and their $*%&#@ upgrade system…) sigh… And MM is quite a job (behind the scene).

Now everyone is welcome, not only newbies or tech challenged, as everyone can share and learn. There are a LOT of things I don't know, i'm more the beast within on the computer side and in the synth department. blink.gif

But i digress… it's all OT wink.gif laugh.gif

Thanks UPM!

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 7 May 2024, 04:18
- © MacMusic 1997-2008