MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Bias Peak Le, Resisting loading VST plugins
Syne Wave
post Wed 10 Nov 2004, 18:17
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,569

It worked fine on my old G3 mac but now I have transferred everything to the new G4 Quicksilver Digial Audio with twice the amount of memory I can't for the life of me remember what I did the first time around to get Bias Peak le vs 3.2.1 to make the VST plugins work. The old machine was OS9.1 and this new one has 9.2 and 10.2. But I am running this in 9.2 for the time being. I have been posted to the Bias forum for ages and although plenty of bods look at my posting - there does not seem to be anyone there who can answer my question. - S T R A N G E sad.gif or what!
SO anyway back to the plot.
I have a Delta44 and its drivers loaded where they should be in the system folder and also inside Peak - ASIO. But every time I select a VST effect it says that it needs ASIO or Core Audio (core audio is also in the peak folder ?)
SO I cannot select the sound out prefs to choose my sound card through the ASIO, I am only allowed to use the Delta 44. If I could select the Delta through the asio I KNOW it will work.
It has to be something really stupid that is missing.
I turned on the old G3 and remembered something about SPROCKETS. Would this be the answer.??
Any help or even a chat would be nice. Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 08:19
- © MacMusic 1997-2008