MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Virtual Guitarist yes, but not for me, Stuff is in, but not for the app.
Mac Daddy
post Fri 22 Sep 2006, 21:15
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 76,633

lepetitmartien... Is there anything you don't know? Do you look like Gandalf from Lord Of The Rings? You must be a Wizard. I cannot tell you how much I learn reading your Solutions, Tips and Advice. It really got quiet in here While you were away. You fixed everyones problems and they stopped Posting. ... Hence, I started adding my: 'Tree fifdy' $3.50, sounds like more but is not worth as much as 2¢

I know I carry on about lepetitmarien like I'm a star struck Backstage Fan, but I recognize 'Talent' when I see it and I have serious respect for you... Now, my first Technical Problem/Question for you.

I have Steinberg's Virtual Guitarist and Virtual Guitarist Electric Edition. When I try to Open I get a message: "Yo, Homeboy... "Contents Not Found"... I can see both on my HD... "Master... (Not to be confused with... American Slave 'Massuh' or a S&M Master... Oh hell no!) What is Grasshopper to do with nearly 600 Euros spent and 3 Gig space used and not a 'Plucking' note! I have fxpansions VST-AU Adaptor, I was probably one of the first to own that little goodie... back when I had money... a long long time ago...

G5 OSX Logic Pro 7. I am thinking of selling it and getting the New and Improved Virtual Guitarist... AU Compatible out the box... But, if I can get what I have working I'll be content finding the contents...
I could go to my Tech, but that means, washing, dressing, packing, driving, Petrol/Gas, waiting, money, seeing people, please... don't make me go out...

Talk to me.... Or I'm it's Forum Classifieds... Thanks in advance... Don't worry, you're still the smartest Mac Whizz I know... Can ya help me?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 27 Apr 2024, 15:27
- © MacMusic 1997-2008