MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Voices, And The Things We Do With Them...
Ionized
post Wed 7 Sep 2005, 03:22
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 69,676

With the strong vocal presence probably err, present here on macmusic, there ought to be a fair number of vocalists, singers and similar creatures who skulk around these forums. What say you, are there any actually useful techniques, methods and tips for improving your vocal performance you'd like to share?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
eaks
post Mon 1 May 2006, 15:32
Post #2

Group: Validating
Member No.: 22,521

Hi! a lo of the latter tips work or seems to be efficient. However, after 10 years at singing energic music such as punk and metal, there NEVER were any moment where performing right after a meal help me. As far as I know myself, it's high on the "don't" list, as well as having an empty stomach. Both gives me an unatural feel about my stomach and the diaphragm pressure.
Concerning the water, I always keep a bottle at the environment temperature's. Too cold water can stress your warmed up vocal chords. I once heard that olive oil is also good for the troath but I never tried...seems to hectic and pricy.

stick with water and develop your technique and hears.

cheers!

--------------------
you wish!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 19:00
- © 440 Forums 2011