MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Groove Maker: Recording in Real Time., I need to know how to record mixes in real time.
post Sat 12 Jan 2002, 04:04
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

I use GrooveMaker 2.0, and I want to record my mixes in real time, instead of using the sequencer. I want a real hands-on experience. Is there any way of doing this? I've checked the manual, but I can't find anythng about recording in real time. Is this possible, and if so, how?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
prutulz
post Sat 12 Jan 2002, 20:45
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 183

search the MacMusic links section, for 'AIFF writer'. This is a unsupported soundmanager extension from Apple, that can record the mac output to an AIFF file. If it works on your system, it should do what you need.

Let us know if it works

--------------------
Prutulz
RTFM... is usually not enough

+Quote Post
post Sun 27 Jan 2002, 02:39
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

I tried the proggie, but it froze my system.
However, I did mange to make the sequencer system work for me. I now have 10 tracks assembled. IMO, they're pretty good. The loop transitions on some of 'em are a bit choppy and built up, but they're still cool. Anyone interested can drop me a line at AIM: Rygel I to get copies of me tracks.
You can also find me on IRC channel #scifimeshes at irc.lameducky.com. Just ask and I'll drop ya a DCC.

TTYL! ^_^

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 17 Oct 2024, 09:18
- © MacMusic 1997-2008