MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Wi-fi Bluetoothable Internet Access Plans?, I'm going to purchase Mac notebook, what mobile plans?
imhookt1
post Mon 18 Sep 2006, 01:28
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,293

I'm going to purchase a Mac notebook for both me and my son, I would like to know who has the best or at least how can we get on the net with what type of wireless plans are best for bluetooth roaming plans. my son is in a rural area with not many hotspots at all, I'm in the city with very few hotspots also, but we would like to get on anywhere without having to rely on the hotspots? In other words, anywhere in the US via satellite or something to that effect? Greenhorn about wireless access, I'm an i-mac user without wireless, but would go on the road with my laptop, I'm a musician always on the go, and I want to get my son hooked up also with the freedom of mobility to use his laptop? thanks much for your support, I anticipate some of you computer veterans. I do have to thank ya's for the great advice with my music stuff. if you go to my website and click on 'check out hooks documentary' you'll dig it, I am the worlds "ONLY" one handed, one hooked piano-keyboardist extraordinaire', I bid ya'll much success with all your endeavors, thanks Hook 'em up' sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
lepetitmartien
post Mon 25 Sep 2006, 03:04
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

I've move the post from macdaddy, but I can give you an hint of my superpowers, when the question arose, I was just out of a friend who showed me the sites for the hot-spots… wink.gif

Also, I know there's hotspots in every Starbucks, but you have to pay for it. Other chains must have access, even free ones… check a few you know are around where you roam. cool.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 28 Apr 2024, 14:17
- © MacMusic 1997-2008