MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> The Ipad Changes Everything
bobborries
post Thu 28 Jan 2010, 01:42
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

--------------------
Bobbalooo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
lepetitmartien
post Sun 31 Jan 2010, 07:47
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

On the app refusals, there's one popping out every now and then. I can understand it can be a job to review 140000 apps in 2 years, but a clear system for refusals would have avoided much hassle. The bad habit for Apple to block developers voicing (be it on the API issues or on refusals) doesn't make much sense, save for a bad image.

The system is closed yes, proprietary OS (not that I mind), and all apps coming from one source, with developers having to say yes to whatever Apple wants. There are reasons, but it's not a very friendly environment for developers in the end. And all the GNU/GPL world is out… Apple does this in the sake of security (and a captive market too wink.gif but it's good to have in mind the limits it imposes.

Now, I'm impatient to have an idea of the power inside the beast, as I'd like (even) better music apps than in the iPhone biggrin.gif And also, a figure of latency while controlling from it cool.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 1 Jun 2024, 12:37
- © MacMusic 1997-2008