MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Itunes 7.0 Album Art, Importing New found Album Art to ipod in itunes 7.0
redstrype
post Fri 15 Sep 2006, 15:12
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 79,359

Greetings all,
I just upgraded from itunes 6.5 to 7.0, a move I'm always a little skeptical about, it seems that with every new version, we get a few more bells and whistles, but we lose some control. I was really estactic to find out about the automatic Album Artwork update, I also like the new interface for the ipod, but here's my problem I am afraid that in order for me to import the album art on to my ipod I have to sync the two, and consequently lose all of the music that's on my ipod, but not in my itunes library (all the tunes I've pulled off friends itunes libraries) . Is there a way around this? Click and drag did not work, and I selected "show album art on ipod", but nothing happened.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again...I love this forum!!!

-Strype
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mac Daddy
post Sat 16 Sep 2006, 06:33
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 76,633

Strype, may your iPod be the only problem confront... I never heard an iPod Question asked in the Forum before, but leave it to one of our Members to have the answer... gdoubleyou...

I've always wanted one of those... As soon as I get some music finished I will purchase one... But, for my music first... Or if someone gets me one or if I find one... Is it true people have them 'Implanted' to protect them from loss and theft? I joke. Welcome Strype... and quit showing off with your fancy iPod. Joke.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 15 Jun 2024, 18:06
- © MacMusic 1997-2008