MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
> Hi I'm in Paris
Mac Daddy
post Thu 23 Mar 2006, 14:44
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 76,633

Lepetit Martian,

Bon Jour. I'm in Paris! Just for the week. Checked my E-mails using a French Keyboard! No wonder the French are so intelligent you have to be quasi genius just to use it! Anyway, I think you should change your name to the Le Grand Martian! Back in Hamburg, Samedi. France is Rockin'. Students, beautiful women Ooh-La-La, Clubs, Concerts, Radio Stations! I did not realize how great and culturally superior to US, UK and most other countries it is! Creative and verbal expression. Vive La France!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
straydog
post Tue 4 Apr 2006, 20:30
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,095

Peace, King.

S...Cakes? Oh, well, maybe...

To be precise, I was there during the Queen's day festivities and a couple of days after, so I can't really be sure if what I saw is actually there all the time. Heard some interesting jazz improvisations featuring eastern instruments, some good blues, a quite impressive funk band and some OK hip-hop, though that's obviously not your cup of tea. That's what I can remember. During the Queen's day there was like a concert in every central street, so if my impression is wrong, maybe this has to do with it too. Maybe you're right about the bands, when I actually visited a record store I found few different things other than mainstream pop music I can also get here. But then, I had no dutch friends to advise me on what's going on, and the way I saw it there is something getting cooked up there...

Agreed, paradise is within, hope you have found it.

Grasshopper.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 9 Jun 2024, 01:51
- © 440 Forums 2011