MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected
Welcome Guest
> Recommendations For Building Techno/trance
andrepeat
post Thu 1 Aug 2002, 21:13
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,477

I'm looking for any suggestions/recommendations for software to build techno/trance tracks on a Mac. Basically, what I'm looking for is something where I can add multiple tracks, lay them over one another...pretty much just build a track from start to finish. I'm looking for something that works similar to Soundedit, where I can see the actual sound file in a wave format and can just keep layering bass, synth, drums, etc. I'm not looking for anything extremely complex, but something that will give me some quality sound and capabilities for getting it to an AIFF file at the end to burn to CD. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
rickenbacker
post Fri 2 Aug 2002, 12:07
Post #2

Maniac Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,705

For electronic music, how about Reason 2.0? Costs around £250, runs in either OS 9 or OS X and sounds absolutely awesome. Great synths, sampler, drum machine, FX. Very intiutive in use - you'll be turning out a new track every day. Plus you can ReWire it to a sequencer to add live instruments/vocals. I don't know if the free version of Logic (Fun, I think it's called) works with ReWire, but if it does that could be an ideal set-up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sun 2 Jun 2024, 07:51
- © MacMusic 1997-2008