MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mac OS 10.3.1 update, Apple
_news_
post Sun 23 Nov 2003, 01:06
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Mac OS 10.3.1 update
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
_laurentino_
post Sun 23 Nov 2003, 01:06
Post #2

Visitors

Hi,

Just purchased os 10.3, and I need to upgrade my firmware so that I can install OS Panther.

I need to know where to download firmware upgrade.?

I also need some direction in regard to properly installing the firmware upgrade?

Thank You,

Laurentino
laurentino@att.net

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Sun 23 Nov 2003, 05:48
Post #3

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Go to Apple site in the support section

Here

and find it…

On the directions… it's really simple and explained on the read me file, though, as you can't read it while making the ugrade, PRINT it. It's short and clear.

I did it some long time ago on G3, G4 and iMacs and as long as you follow the 3-4 steps the nose on the read me file, it's ok.

It may look impressive, but it's for the rest of us.

Now on the paranoia side… unplug any drives you have save the main system one, and if there's critical data on this one back it up, it will certainly go smoothly and safe but you never know.

I may warn you right after 10.3, 10.3.1 install, then maybe some of the software you need: check the authorizations and run maintenance scripts (you can use Onyx for all that

Onyx page

And it's free. biggrin.gif

I've had some strange things with Apple TextEdit after some instyalls and it has gone away with that.

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 19 Apr 2024, 07:08
- © 440 Forums 2011