MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The demo of the CS80v from Arturia is available, Virtual Instrument
_news_
post Sun 2 Nov 2003, 07:57
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

The demo of the CS80v from Arturia is available
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
_Ambient Producer_
post Sun 2 Nov 2003, 07:57
Post #2

Visitors

BRAVO Arturia!

The CS80V is outstanding! 5 stars on this product. No software synthesizer has sparked my interest (as well as kept me dreaming at night) than this faithful reproduction of the its Yamaha counterpart. Unfortunately I cant afford this so it will only be a dream. angry.gif

+Quote Post
_DragonClan_
post Tue 16 Dec 2003, 07:18
Post #3

Visitors

[SIZE=7]The CS80V is one of the most powerful emulators of a synthesizer (notice how i dont call it a Soft Synth) that I have seen and heard in all my time as a producer. Clean / Inventive / Creative / Outstanding / Versatile sound sets are only part of its attractiveness. You can tweak it till your little hearts content. The presets are SO unbelieveable that before I purchased it i literally dreamed of those sounds in my sleep. Since the original price of the Yamaha CS80V was around 6,700.00 (a price many musicians couldnt afford), it seems reasonable to purchase Arturia's product at this low price. I love it for the simple fact that many of the sounds were used by Jean Michel Jarre, Vangelis, to name a few.

Rock on Arturia!

+Quote Post
_nylonius_
post Mon 16 Feb 2004, 19:17
Post #4

Visitors

I would buy it right away for its sound quality but I'm into non-standard tunings & scales and for all its excellent MIDI implementation, the Arturio doesn't understand Standard MIDI Tuning messages nor does it have tuning tables.
Well, not many softsyths do yet, but it's getting more common.

n

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 19 Mar 2024, 04:41
- © 440 Forums 2011