MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Authentic Kirk Gibson Jersey
chunshu00
post Mon 30 Mar 2020, 06:47
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 126,169

3 Kick-Butt Tools to Unclutter Your Business Life (Part 1 of 3) ECommerce Articles | June 3 Cool Base Josh Harrison Jersey , 2008
As your entrepreneurial life takes off, you'll find your business slowly getting cluttered with repetitive, frustrating (and often time-wasting) tasks. It's all too easy to lose hours a week focusing on things that aren't productive. In this series, Chris Zavadowski reveals 3 killer tools to free your days up so you can have more fun (and time) in your life focusing your energy on profit-producing activities.

Copyright © 2008 Chris Zavadowski

As your entrepreneurial life takes off, you'll find your business slowly getting cluttered with repetitive, frustrating (and often time-wasting) tasks. It's all too easy to lose hours a week  or hours a DAY  focusing on things that aren't productive Cool Base Kirk Gibson Jersey , instead of pouring your energy into profit-producing activities.

Which means, it's critical you recognize the "time vampires", as Dan Kennedy calls them, and put an end to them once and for all. Kill them as soon as they start cluttering your day.

That's why I'm a *huge* fan of outsourcing these tasks so you can have more fun (and time) in your life. But outsourcing doesn't always have to be to another person - it can mean handing something off to software or 3rd-party systems that handle the heavy lifting.

So with "Organize Your Home Office Day" recently being celebrated, I thought it would be the perfect time to share three of my favorite kick-butt, time-saving tools with you in this three-part series...

CLUTTER REDUCER #1: Google Calendar (http:calendar.google)

This totally free tool rocks! I got tired of having different calendars for different projects - personal one in Outlook Cool Base Al Kaline Jersey , joint venture projects in Microsoft Groove, family events on paper, etc. I've been dying for a calendar system that allows the ultimate flexibility when collaborating with others, but that also isolates my personal events. (I doubt my business partners care about when I'm getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist.)

Enter: Google Calendar! This brilliantly designed, completely web-based free tool allows you to do all that and more!

Simply create as many calendars as you need (for example, I have ones for my joint venture projects Cool Base Alan Trammell Jersey , my company, my family, my personal events, birthdays and more). Each calendar gets color-coded and then appears (or disappears) from your master calendar view simply by checking the boxes on the left.

Now here's the cool part: You can set up "sharing" for individual calendars and events. Which means my team members ONLY get access to my JV calendar and company calendar, while my family has access to the "Zavadowski Family Events" calendar. And brilliant Google even lets you control permissions, so your calendar can be "read-only" or others can addchange events as needed.

Along with TONS of other features (including text messaging reminders Authentic Miguel Cabrera Jersey , public shared calendars, multiple views and more, the possibilities are endless.

If you host weekly team trainings for your downline, why not create a team calendar that shows all the upcoming events, along with dial-in information, motivational tips and more.

Or if you're traveling around hosting live events Authentic Christin Stewart Jersey , you can even publish your calendar on your website for others to see.

Or combine both ideas and put your team calendar on your team training mini-site. The system is virtually limitless!

And one more thing...

If you currently use Outlook (or PDAs requiring Outlook), but fall in love with Google for its massive collaboration potential, I recommend a piece of software called "Oggsync" (much more powerful than Google's free tool currently is). I use it to sync all of my different events and calendars between Outlook and Google. With the push of a button, everything is always up-to-date, whether on my computer, or on the web.

The importance of Google Calendar is to streamline your business life. Instead of trying to juggle and remember events on different calendars (or scraps of paper and post-it notes) Authentic Nick Castellanos Jersey , keep everything cleanly organized online with you, your team and your staff -- all in ONE central, web-based location. Play around with Google Calendar for 5 minutes and you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

Stay tuned for Clutter Reducers #2 and #3 which free you from voicemail and liberate your inbox from spam once and for all!

Article Tags: Business Life, Google Calendar, Free Tool

You've been asked to speak for an audience. However, the event organizer or meeting planner tells you they can't pay you. Your heart sinks knowing that speaking for free will cost you in the long run. You think of all the expenses you'll incur ? gas Authentic Josh Harrison Jersey , parking, photocopying materials, babysitter ? and speaking for free means you won't be reimbursed for these incidental costs.

Although a free gig can eat into your bottom line, you don't need to refuse it altogether. If you're still building your expertise, free gigs can help you to refine your message and try out new concepts on an eager audience.

The only way you can make money if you're speaking for free, is to sell something. You just have to. Otherwise Authentic Kirk Gibson Jersey , known as back of the room (BOR) sales, here are some tips for ensuring that you rake in the cash even if you're speaking for free.

Develop an information product that relates to your speech. You can sell a special report, a CD or a booklet that contains detailed information from your speech. For example, I do a speech called 7 Brainless Networking Techniques to Avoid. After my speech, I encourage attendees to buy my ebook on CD called Schmooze Your Way to Success for further reading and research. Even if you don't have an ebook or physical book to sell, there are ton of information products . Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Kids Jerseys Wholesale Kids Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale College Jerseys Free Shipping

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Welcome Guest
Contribute
Lo-Fi Version - Thu 25 Apr 2024, 08:51
- © PcMusic 1997-2007