MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tascam DP-004 Digital Pocketstudio, news
_News_
post Thu 30 Oct 2008, 03:49
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Tascam DP-004 Digital Pocketstudio
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
antoniosage
post Thu 30 Oct 2008, 03:49
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 89,813

Honey, I Shrunk the Portastudio.

--------------------
Antonio Sage
Independent Music Composer and Producer.
http://www.antoniosage.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/antoniosage
http://www.myspace.com/antoniosage

Certified Ableton Trainer in Chicago

+Quote Post
jeffh
post Thu 30 Oct 2008, 15:47
Post #3

Member No.: 104,480

Oh sure, literally the day I receive my first TASCAM Portastudio in the mail they introduce one that is 600% better! smile.gif

I bought my first multi-track recorder via eBay a few days ago, the Porta02MKII, for $30. It is in pristine condition (perhaps never used), and I realize it is very dated technology. But I got it as something for my son and I to play around with.

This new looks better in so many ways...perhaps next year.

+Quote Post
Mac Daddy
post Fri 31 Oct 2008, 09:38
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 76,633

jeffh "Oh sure, literally the day I receive my first TASCAM Portastudio in the mail they introduce one that is 600% better! I bought my first multi-track recorder via eBay a few days ago, the Porta02MKII, for $30. It is in pristine condition (perhaps never used), and I realize it is very dated technology. But I got it as something for my son and I to play around with. This new looks better in so many ways...perhaps next year".

jeffh, congratulations on your eBay purchase. You caught a great deal. It will capture any creativity. If for some reason your son does not keep up with music, children change plans, interests and hobbies in the blink of an eye, I have three sons and know how children change. So, a $30.00 dollar investment is better than $300 or $3,000!

You'll find out soon enough if your investment pays off. If your son becomes "Into" Recording and Music you can "Upgrade"... The worst thing is if your kids think that what you purchased is "Corny" or "Old", especially when their friends have the latest and greatest gear... Take my advice... See what happens FIRST...

The good thing about the TASCAM Porta02MKII is you don't need a computer or heaps of gear. Each additional piece of gear slows down the music making process for beginners and pros alike.

Good Luck...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 25 Apr 2024, 04:35
- © 440 Forums 2011