MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Midi Quest 9.1, news
_News_
post Mon 15 Oct 2007, 13:10
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Midi Quest 9.1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
michelet
post Mon 15 Oct 2007, 13:10
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 64,198

Being a Mac and registered user since ver. 9 of MidiQuest running under Mac OS 9 (actually I own 10.0.3 under mac OSX 10.4.9) I can say that MidiQuest can\'t be considered and Editor Librarian because it\'s an enormous sum of bugs that SoundQuest dares to call \"software\".I\'ve had - and payed - all the versions since 9.0 but the behaviour of the program is always the same: unstable, unpredictable and unreliable.Expecially with some editors (Korg Wavestation first) I encountered countless problems and ahough my endless endeavors I wasn\'t able to make it working.On the other hand SoundQuest help and support isn\'t good at all and while (perhaps) I\'m not able to explain what goes wrong, they keep vaguely giving me useless replies.But worst is that there are NO generic Editor Librarians running under Mac OSX except MidiQuest (or Sound Diver if you\'re a Logic user).To edit patches I\'m forced to go back to Opcode\'s Galaxy under Mac OS 9. But only certain instruments can be edited and programmed because newer ones have their editor under Mac OSX... A real mess.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 20 Apr 2024, 04:14
- © 440 Forums 2011