MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> About iTunes 6.0, Music Software
_news_
post Sun 16 Oct 2005, 18:40
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

About iTunes 6.0
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
arvidtp
post Sun 16 Oct 2005, 18:40
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,850

Yeah, i figured that out after installing. Really it is that it will not do iPod video (which i dont care about because i already have an iPod) and sharing tracks with iPhoto and iMovie (which is silly since that worked just fine before with quicktime 6...) I found that in iPhoto, you can select and play playlists along with slideshows, just not individual tracks. Stupid, but can be worked around. I have not tried with iMovie, but one can just import the files manually, unless i guess they are iTunes music store tracks...

iTunes seems to work fine and even play videos fine with quicktime 6.5 installed.

--------------------
-Arvid •• Squish the Squid Productions, Modest Machine

•• digitally augmented trumpet, TOOB, flugelhorn, cracklebox, percussicube, no-input-mixers and Macbook Pro, 2.4 GHz 15", MacOS 10.5, MOTU Ultralite, Logic Studio 9, MaxMSP 5, JackOSX ••
•• Electronic-experimental, jazz, digital instrument design, electronics, unique software and performance.••
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 28 Mar 2024, 14:55
- © 440 Forums 2011