MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Apple releases iPod Nano, Apple
_news_
post Fri 9 Sep 2005, 06:57
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Apple releases iPod Nano
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vincent Online
post Fri 9 Sep 2005, 06:57
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,793

Got one today. Amazing small thin design, nice color screen. No accesories available yet...

+Quote Post
howardkrammer
post Sat 10 Sep 2005, 00:24
Post #3

Member No.: 69,810

yes, we all know it's great and it looks cool, that's what Apple is all about... it's just too bad they don't make a digital music system, so I'll have to look for one else where, so I found this phillips wacs 700 and the olive symphony at www.olive.us , and I was hoping to get some opinions on both, thanks!

+Quote Post
eluxtria
post Tue 13 Sep 2005, 01:59
Post #4

Member No.: 19,468

QUOTE (howardkrammer @ Sep 9 2005, 23:24)
yes, we all know it's great and it looks cool, that's what Apple is all about... it's just too bad they don't make a digital music system, so I'll have to look for one else where, so I found this phillips wacs 700 and the olive symphony at www.olive.us , and I was hoping to get some opinions on both, thanks!

What exactly _is_ a digital music system? I just ordered my iPod Nano today. I wanted a color iPod, but already have 3 others and couldn't justify it. After holding this little guy in my hand I had to have a nano.. its so beautiful.. Holding the white one, I felt like I could peel off the tinfoil, and eat it like chocolate. Its about the same weight and size as a gourmet chocolate bar.

This iPod will work in my car, on my portable speakers system (which has a dock for it) and all other iPod compatible sound systems. Even comes with an adapter to make it fit in those systems.

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Tue 13 Sep 2005, 03:37
Post #5

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Well… there's Sony for that wink.gif

More seriously, Apple concentrate on the larger market, other manufacturers build on this and propose niche products on top of the iPods. But this way Apple makes money and control the market.

Personally I don't think the idea that apple should fill up all the gap, tie the stiches and dot the i of everything in the computer/audio/video consumer market as a sensible turn. rolleyes.gif enough products capturing the air of the time being as a mean to generate money, a captured market and trend is way more rational, exciting and lucrative.

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Thu 19 Sep 2024, 16:57
- © 440 Forums 2011