MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dr. Robert Moog is ill, MacMusic
_news_
post Thu 18 Aug 2005, 15:36
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Dr. Robert Moog is ill
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
clouvel
post Thu 18 Aug 2005, 15:36
Post #2

SuperHero

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,230

It seems that Bob Moog's condition has worsened. We can read on the family site this entry :

"This is a very sad entry. We called in Hospice yesterday, when I still felt that the main help they could give us was to manage his agitation, but there has been a real change today, and it is clear that he will not be with us for much longer.

Duke reviewed the MRIs and everyone was very nice, but surgery is no more an option than earlier, and chemo is not appropriate for the late stage he is at now. We tried an anti-cancer tea that a loving customer/friend brought from Europe last week, and got what seemed to be a real response for three and a half days. But you have to be able to eat a full meal and then drink the tea, and on Sunday, after talking to me(!) and eating a good breakfast, he stopped being able to eat or drink much at all. On Monday, our nutritional consultant had several suggestions even for this late date, but you have to be able to swallow, and now that's becoming really difficult. I feel that the tumor is outwitting us.

The next few days will be hard. Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers."

--------------------
Clouvel - noise since 1971
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 23 Apr 2024, 07:48
- © 440 Forums 2011