MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digidesign launches Synchronic RTAS plug-in, an Audio Manipulation Tool, Music Software
_news_
post Wed 13 Oct 2004, 11:45
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Digidesign launches Synchronic RTAS plug-in, an Audio Manipulation Tool
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Francois Déchery
post Wed 13 Oct 2004, 11:45
Post #2

Webmaster
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 11

It smells good! smile.gif
Does anybody already tried it?

--------------------
Soif, MacMusic Webmaster

440Software, our new audio software directory

440Software, notre nouveau site sur les logiciels audio pour Mac, PC et iPhone/iPad

+Quote Post
_guest_Bruce_
post Sat 16 Oct 2004, 18:09
Post #3

Visitors

Yeah, I've tried Synchronic and I'm seriously considering buying it. It allows you to do some very creative shit. It's design leans a little heavily toward DJ/Remix applications for my taste, but it could be used for all kinds of loops in different styles of music. The interface is clean and simple, but it will take a little study and experimentation to get the hang of it. One thing to remember about the modules is that they're LFO driven; the shapes and rates play a big part in the cool FX and transitions you can make with this plug.

So far I'd say Synchronic kicks ass.

+Quote Post
omarhashim
post Sun 24 Oct 2004, 23:51
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 53,848

I don't see the point in this plugin. it's too expensive. Sure the LFO stuff is great for quick access within protools, but I still think you can achieve this effect by exporting the samples to Reason or by using Pluggos (cheaper). And you're better off buying Live4 and do better more insane things with it, and either by rewiring or importing the freaked audio to protools. Now if Synchronic was less than $99, then I'll consider buying it!

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing pictures, seeing music.

user posted image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Fri 19 Apr 2024, 06:08
- © 440 Forums 2011