MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Plug in your Neuron, Virtual Instrument
_news_
post Mon 27 Sep 2004, 02:02
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Plug in your Neuron
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lepetitmartien
post Mon 27 Sep 2004, 02:02
Post #2

Moderator In Chief (MIC)
Group Icon

Group: Editors
Member No.: 2,758

Well, I forgot one detail, it seems Modelmaker the app which creates model is not included, so it seems that the Neuron VS is limited to its 250 models (enough to have some fun but…). After a thorough browsing of the Neuron VS blahblah, and browsing Hartmann's forums in English and German, there's doesn't seem to be some clear info on that missing link.

Moreover, nothing is said of the eventual addition of models (downloaded from Hartmann's site or sold as bundles… whatever! sad.gif

I know the guys behind the Neuron beast are 1/ innovators 2/ damned busy ants in a small company, I'm very very happy to see them working on their breakthrough ever since I've seen them at the Musik Messe 2002 (I was working at Superbooth, about 5 meters from their own booth, between modulars and Moogs). Please Mr Hartmann, we want to know!

A member form the forums is going to write about this to Mr Hartmann, we'll get hopefully a clear and official answer. smile.gif

--------------------
Our Classifeds • Nos petites annoncesTerms Of Service / Conditions d'UtilisationForum Rules / Règles des ForumsMacMusic.Org & SETI@Home
BOING BUMM TSCHAK PENG! Are you musician enough to write in our Wiki?
BOING BUMM TSCHAK ZZZZZZZZZZZOING! Êtes-vous assez musicien pour écrire dans le Wiki?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Sat 20 Apr 2024, 01:26
- © 440 Forums 2011