MacMusic.org  |  PcMusic.org  |  440Software  |  440Forums.com  |  440Tv  |  Zicos.com  |  AudioLexic.org
Loading... visitors connected

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Digi Core Audio Driver is finally going multi-client, Music Software
_news_
post Sun 6 Jun 2004, 04:17
Post #1

Visitors

Comments about:

Digi Core Audio Driver is finally going multi-client
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jibril
post Sun 6 Jun 2004, 04:17
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,100

I stopped trusting digi design ever since i realized how AVID use politics to exclusivelly run digi products to the bank.

I will never recomend any digi products other then there high end hardware/software to corps who pay for it with high profiles or artists who can afford these high end expensive products like there HD system,
Becuase anything below this is like that M-Box is just allways there way to get people to suffer with bad drivers, i am sure these drivers will also be just teasers, maybe pro tools free OSX is about to go out, maybe they hope to sell fo digi hardware since the core audio also only works with digi hardware and pro tools is still exclusive to high end hardware.

you have to be a lawyer to read there promos before buying there products, they are more clever then the CIA when it comes to advertising and ripping people off, what i never understood is why they do this to artists when they allready have a high profile of post production clients who tax write off all there toys!

greed

--------------------
MAC
G4-450MP, 512MB, DVD-CDR, 75 GIG int.+ 120 GIG int, PCi excelorator to 4 120 GIG internal, 2x15" Cinema displays with a Dr.botts adaptor, Radeon Mac edition Video card, LaCie Firewire pocket CDRW 12-10-16 drive, Cannnin BJ portable printer, Cannon 1220 Scanner,

MUSIC-HARDWARE
Oxygen8
Korg Pandora 3
Yamaha MSP5's
ADSL
Ibenez Gilbert 757 Guitar

MUSIC-Software
Logic 6 + esx24mkii,
altiverb,
Ni-FM7, NI-Absynth, NI-Pro 53
+ some more apps..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version - Tue 23 Apr 2024, 19:26
- © 440 Forums 2011