Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Comparison Of Cubase Se And Cubase Sx
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Cubase & Nuendo
AlEl
I have recently purchased Studio Case and need to know the differences between Cubase SE and Cubase SX. Using the electronic operating manual is difficult for me and I prefer a book type manual where I can underline for quick reference. I bought the new book :"Cubase SX for Macintosh & Windows" by Thad Brown, because a cursory look through showed many of the important diagrams the same as in Cubase SE. However, before going too far with this (indeed I have the option of returning the book) I need to know just how I can tell whether the contents refer to Cubase SE or Cubase SX or both.

Furthermore, I understand that I can upgrade any of the programs in Studio Case to the "full" versions of them at modest cost, but I cannot find anywhere on Steinberg's website the descriptions of the differences between the Studio Case versions and the "full" versions.

No material in the SX, SL, SE forums seems to be directed at SE, and I have found nothing there or in their Knowledge Base about this problem. SE seems to be a fine program if I can ever get to really understand it, and Studio Case looks to be a remarkable buy if I can get on top of the variety and learn to control how the programs work.

I would appreciate your help.

AL
xingu
There'a FAQ for download that talks more specifically to Cubase SE's limitations/features here. as well as a separate comparison of all three versions (SE, SL, and SX) here.
jebudas
Hello,

I thought this question was relevant to this forum:
Do you know what Pool import/export is? It is not a feature of Cubase SE and it sounds important...

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.