Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: >>cubase: Major Help!
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Cubase & Nuendo
i am ake
i need major help in the area of cubase sx!
the computer: g4 1ghz (1 audio input sad.gif )
the music: needs to be recorded (track by track if necessary)
the goal: a finished 3 song demo.

any help?
i need a step in the right direction (basics of recording and such)

thanks,
aidan.
rickenbacker
Umm, could you be a bit more specific, please? Like, exactly what is it you are having the problems with? Are you asking how to make SX work, ie the order in which to do things to get a track recorded? What equipment do you have? Are you recording directly via the Mac's built-in audio line in jack? If so, does SX actually let you do that? Or do you just want advice on how to write a good song? wink.gif

More info from you = more info from us!
i am ake
sorry, i guess i was looking for help in general on how to successfully record a few tracks. i've also loaded cubase sx on my g3 powerbook, but i can only use the built it microphone input... hmm? how do i select other inputs in cubase? do i need a separate hardware plug in for XLR/phono? i have many questions, the most important being how do i convert a cubase project into an mp3?

aidan.
i am ake
if possible... are their any other options for slightly easier but still full featured program for mac os x?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.