Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time Stretching Audio In Cubase
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Cubase & Nuendo
parish
Hi There,

I'm new to using Cubase and have come across a problem that I can't imagine there is not a solution to. I've been recording various loops and sounds and have been trying to sequence them in Cubase. Some of my loops need to be timestreched to fit in with the tempo im using, but no matter how small the timestretch my audio gets a small warble over it.

Is this a common problem, and does anyone know how to solve it. Any help would be much appreciated as i'm really getting into it and have been stopped in my tracks.

Many Thanks

Parish
rickenbacker
What version of Cubase do you have? If you have SX or SL, you can use the slice feature. The process is described in full in the PDF manual and works very well. If you're using any other version of Cubase, I can't help I'm afraid, as I've never used it.

How about buying (or trying a demo of) Phatmatik Pro 1.1? That tempo-locks loops nicely and has a ton of extra cool features for loops and samples. www.timespace.com
parish
I'm using SX so I'll get the manual out and figure out the splice method, any tips, thanks for you time

Parish
rickenbacker
Yep, that'll do it. Bone up on the SX slice feature and your problems should (more often than not) be over.
parish
cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.