Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dj : Software 2 Mix Cds
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Getting Started
john crow
i am a novice when it comes 2 using audio software and need ur help.

i am a dj and would like an application 2 make custom mix cds. i would be importing songs from vinyl, cd, wave, mp3 etc. then blending tunes, adding sound effects and possibly creating my own remixes. then burning 2 cd. importing and changing pitch r 2 important functions that should b handled well by any application i choose.

i made the mistake of purchasing Cubase in the past which was not good handling pitch (i had 2 convert a track every time i wanted 2 change pitch) and do not want 2 make another mistake.

my dream app would have an interface that would allow me 2 click and drag or stretch or compress the tracks 2 my desired pitch. (do i make sense?)

any suggestions?

Ty
john crow
plz, i need help! some feedback PLZ. sad.gif
kaboombahchuck
You might take a look at Metro 6 there are demos available. Metro 6 can do both time strech and pich shift, amoung other things. Also you might take a look at Girl Although I doubt it will do exactly what your needing, it might.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.