Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Usb Midi In France
440 Forums > English > Vox Populi > Consumer's Corner
bwoolley
Hi - I'm using a Tibook 400, a Yamaha PSR 340 synch, and Finale software (OS 9). I'm in Paris, and need to buy a USB (or firewire?) midi interface quickly, but don't know what/where. Can anyone help with this? I should also mention that I'd like to spend as little money as possible...

TIA -

Bonnie Woolley
rickenbacker
How many Midi I/Os? If it's only 1x1 or 2x2, you're spoilt for choice - MOTU, Yamaha, Edirol, M-Audio, Steinberg, Emagic etc all do simple USB interfaces starting from around £50.

Anything bigger than 2x2, the same companies and more will cover your needs. A quick web search on "usb midi" will throw up some leads.
lepetitmartien
Where to buy ? try Playback seems to be the place the less expensive now from the thread on shops in the FR forums. If you want the full monty and you read french read this thread, you'll an overall idea of shops in Paris and whole France. Even a bit of Europe laugh.gif cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.