OBERSTDORF, Germany - Canadas Elladj Balde posted his best international result at the senior level Friday by placing fifth in mens singles at the Nebelhorn Trophy figure skating competition. Tyrann Mathieu Jersey .American Jason Brown of the U.S., took the gold with 237.17 points. Michal Brezina of the Czech Republic was second with 228.48 and Konstantin Menshov of Russia took third with 211.03. Balde, from Montreal, was fifth with 186.78 points.Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was ninth.Russia had a 1-2 finish in the pairs as Yuko Kavaguti and Alexander Smirnov won gold with 195.89 points and Evgenia Tarasova and Vladimir Morozov took silver with 178.98. The American duo of Alexa Scimeca and Chris Knierim finished third with 166.10 points.Canadian junior champions Vanessa Grenier of Sherbrooke, Que., and Maxime Deschamps of Vaudreuil-Dorion, Que., were fifth in their international debut with a score of 157.06.The womens free skate and free dance are on Saturday.Also Friday, Canadas Mackenzie Bent and Brent MacKeen are in first place after the short dance at the ISU Junior Grand Prix event in Tallinn, Estonia.Bent, from Uxbridge, Ont., and MacKeen, from Oshawa, Ont., had 59.83 points for a slim lead on Anna Yanovskaya and Sergey Mozgov of Russia (59.56). Competition continues Saturday. Sammie Coates Texans Jersey . Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist stood tall with 41 saves between the pipes, but it was defenceman Ryan McDonagh who got the first star of the game as he had a goal and an assist and now has two goals and four assists for six points in two games. Jordan Akins Texans Jersey .com) - Brad Stuart has yet to play a regular-season game for the Colorado Avalanche, but that didnt deter the club from signing the veteran defenseman to a two-year contract extension on Monday. http://www.nfltexansproauthentic.com/Black...-Coutee-Jersey/ . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Dwyane Wade isnt sure whether hell miss more games after leaving the Miami Heats victory over the Los Angeles Lakers late in the first half Tuesday night with a mild left hamstring strain.I told the trainers, (but) I thought about not doing it, Wade said after the Heats first back-to-back victories since November. I could have played the game, but I decided to be smart this time and catch it early and not make it any worse. So as my doctors told me afterwards, since I caught it early, well take it day by day.Wade had four points, five assists and five rebounds in 14 minutes, but took himself out with 5:43 left in the first half. Wade couldnt remember exactly when he hurt his leg, but the three-time NBA champion elected to be cautious with his latest hamstring woe.I knew instantly, Wade said after the Heats 78-75 victory. Ibraheim Campbell Texans Jersey. I played about five more minutes, but I felt a little light pull.Wade missed seven games in November with another left hamstring injury. He missed nine games last season with a strained right hamstring.Its a little higher, a little different, Wade said of the new injury. Last time, it was in the belly of the hamstring.Wade is averaging 22.8 points and 5.6 assists for the Heat, who beat the Lakers and Clippers in a three-day span. Miami has two games left on its West Coast road trip, starting Wednesday night at Golden State.Ive realized in this situation that you never know what to expect, Wade said. But I tried to be smart this time, and when I felt a little pull, I tried to come out. Last time, it didnt feel bad, and I was out two weeks, so knock on wood its not like that. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '