Louis van Gaal has apologised to Tottenham for not becoming their manager and claimed Manchester United will always be a bigger club, despite watching his side lose 3-0 at White Hart Lane on Sunday. Frank Ragnow Lions Jersey . Spurs kept their Premier League title hopes alive as a seven-minute treble from Dele Alli, Toby Alderweireld and Erik Lamela stunned United and reduced the gap behind Leicester back to seven points.Tottenhams progress under Mauricio Pochettino has been one of the stories of the season but it could easily have been Van Gaal sitting in the home dugout, given the Dutchman was chairman Daniel Levys first choice to take over in the summer of 2014. United players look dejected as Spurs shocked them with three quick-fire goals Asked if he regretted his decision to overlook the job in north London, Van Gaal said: In the balance, we are still ahead. The challenge is always bigger in a bigger club.I like also to sign for Tottenham Hotspur. Daniel Levy knows that. But the challenge was bigger at Manchester United and shall always be bigger.I am sorry for Tottenham but Manchester United will always be the bigger club. I think it is a little bit pathetic that you ask that because they have won 3-0. It is easy to ask that but it is okay, you enjoy yourself. Jamie Carragher said Manchester United have gone backwards under Van Gaal Van Gaal is not giving up hope of Manchester United gaining a top-four spot despite dropping four points behind Manchester City in the race for the Champions League.Uniteds defeat on Super Sunday means that time is ticking on their hopes of another top-four finish under the Dutchman, with six games remaining.He told Sky Sports: No [Im not giving up hope], every team can lose from everybody, so still we are in the race.But of course when you lose a game you have to close the gap again, and thats more difficult.I dont think [the manner of defeat mattered]. I think that Tottenham is a great team, and I said also that before the match. Report: Spurs 3-0 Man Utd Full report from White Hart Lane Until the first goal I think we were a good team who were playing good, in Tottenham, and also had a big chance for a goal, so you cannot say that the way we have lost is a big negative result. But the way we have played until the first goal was good.Manchester United had the better of the early stages, but quick-fire goals put the game well beyond the visitors.Van Gaal said the game could have had a different outcome if a first-half chance for Anthony Martial was converted, but rued what he described as miscommunication for Allis opener as United were stretched in defence. Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino hailed a perfect performance by his players I think until the first goal you are at least an equal team. I think the better chance was for us with Martial, big space and big time for him.I think we give the goal away with miscommunication, and within five minutes we were out of the game. Also See: Tottenham 3-0 Man Utd Carra on Van Gaals future Spurs to keep challenging Poch praises perfect Spurs Devon Kennard Lions Jersey . - Kobe Bryant and LeBron James traded hugs, big shots and verbal jabs all night with warmth and humour. Levine Toilolo Jersey . That time around, the cage is as much a part of baseballs daily routine as a beer and a hotdog is to a fan in the stands. Coaches, scouts, broadcasters and other media hover, tossing verbal barbs, telling stories and sharing laughs. Occasionally, especially in spring when the atmosphere is relatively laid back, the list of invited guests expands and on this day, Gibbons welcomed two men strongly influential in his life. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Tracy-Wa...ey.html?cat=956 . - Buffalo Bills running back C.ORLANDO, Fla. -- When Magic coach Jacque Vaughn was asked about his teams noticeable win discrepancy this season in games at home versus on the road, he likened their home floor to feeling like a "fluffed pillow" for his young team. It found that warm embrace again, this time at the expense of a team fighting for its playoff positioning. Tobias Harris had 25 points and 11 rebounds, and Orlando beat the Portland Trail Blazers 95-85 on Tuesday night to stop a nine-game losing streak. Nik Vucevic added 22 points and 10 boards for the Magic, who led by just eight at the half but used scoring spurts in the third and fourth quarters to put the game away. Victor Oladipo had 13 points and six assists. Orlando improved to 16-18 at home, compared to 4-34 on the road. "When you play on the road its a lot different," Harris said. "Their crowd gives them energy just like our crowd does. We know we have to get better on the road, but were playing good at home and tonight was a good win for us." The Magic earned their fifth victory against a Western Conference team, but just their third over one that entered the night in position to make the playoffs. Orlando previously posted wins against the Clippers and Thunder in the Amway Center. The Magic also matched their win total for all of last season with nine games remaining. "I was really pleased with the mental focus that we had from the beginning of the game, to come out and not use being on the West Coast as an excuse," Vaughn said. "It was impressive to hold that team to 85 points." Robin Lopez led Portland with 20 points and 13 rebounds. The Blazers, who entered the night in fifth place in the West, have lost three straight. They were without forward LaMarcus Aldridge, who missed his seventh consecutive game with a lower back contusion. After getting blown out at Charlotte on Saturday, the Blazers rebounded and showed lots of fight in nearly upending defending champion Miami on Monday night. They didnt seem to have anything left at times against Orlando, which went right at Portlands front line. The Magic outscored the Blazzers 46-44 in the paint. DaShawn Hand Lions Jersey. Portland coach Terry Stotts said before the game that the tight playoff race in the West dictated a need to "accumulate wins where we can get them." He acknowledged afterward that they missed one of those opportunities against the Magic. "This is a very, extremely disappointing loss and in fact it was a game we needed to have," Stotts said. "Weve got 10 games left. Theres got to be a sense of urgency every game. Playoff race is tight. Wed like to look forward, but weve got four teams that are right on our heels, and every game has a new sense of urgency." The Magic closed the third quarter on an 11-2 run and increased their lead to 19 in the opening minutes of the fourth. Harris was the most active player for Orlando in the final quarter, scoring eight points. The Blazers were finally able to string together some baskets and cut the lead down to 11 points on a 3-pointer by Wesley Matthews with 2:31 to play. But the Magic were able to close out the game from the foul line. Orlando took an eight-point lead into halftime after shooting 50 per cent from the field in the first half. Vucevic led the scoring effort with 14 points. The Magic also had 10 assists on their 21 baskets, including four from Oladipo. Lopez scored 10 first-half points for Portland, which shot just 40 per cent from the field. The Blazers also struggled from the foul line, connecting on only 2 of their 12 attempts. The victory aside, Vaughn said there wont be any heavy focus on wins or losses for his team the rest of the way. "Have not mentioned one time what our record is to the team," he said. "What I do mention to those guys, and (will) when we practice on Thursday, is lets come to work and get better. Thats how well continue to judge each other and continue to push each other." NOTES: Orlando improved to 5-24 against the Western Conference. ... The Magic honoured Grant Hill between the first and second quarter as part of their "Legends Nights" season-long series to honour former players as part of the teams 25th anniversary season celebration. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '