IBF world heavyweight champion Charles Martin has told Sky Sports News HQ that he is in the best shape of his career ahead of his title defence against Anthony Joshua on April 9. Authentic Foyesade Oluokun Jersey . The American (23-0-1-KO21) arrived in London on Monday as prepares to make the first defence of his IBF strap against Joshua (15-0-KO15) at The O2 Arena in London - live on Sky Sports Box Office. When asked about how his training camp had gone, Martin said: Perfect, the best camp Ive ever had. I feel in the best shape Ive ever been in. So, we good. He added: I am peaked right now, we are just maintaining right now. All the hard work has been done. I am not going to wait to come over here to try and switch up anything. We are just riding it out now, I am in tremendous shape. Charles Martin v Anthony Joshua Martin, who was crowned IBF champion in January, will be fighting outside of the United States for the first time in his career when he takes on Joshua, but the 29-year-old says a partisan home crowd will not affect him.This is my back yard. Wherever I go, I feel at home. I dont feel that I am coming into his den, wherever I take myself on this Earth is mine, I make it mine, he said. Martin v Joshua Book the Sky Sports Box office event online Let them be fans of Joshua because when I knock him out on April 9 they are going to be Prince Charles Martin fans.Charles Martin vs Anthony Joshua, live on Sky Sports Box Office on April 9, is available to order online. Also See: Martin: AJ no hype job WATCH: The Gloves Are Off AJ plans to rattle Martin Book Martin vs Joshua now! Falcons Jerseys China .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. Cheap Atlanta Falcons Jerseys . Louis Blues brought in the premier unrestricted free agent centre, and did it without breaking the bank. http://www.cheapfalconsjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- On any given day here at his companys Silicon Valley headquarters, Vivek Ranadive is ready to compete against any employee who wants to challenge him to any contest.HOUSTON - Minnesota Vikings star Adrian Peterson should be arrested anew after admitting during his court appearance on a child abuse charge that he had smoked a little weed while out on bond, Texas prosecutors said Thursday.In a court motion, the Montgomery County District Attorneys Office said Peterson allegedly told a worker conducting his urinalysis exam during a Wednesday court appearance that he had smoked marijuana. Bond terms typically include not taking any illegal drugs.In light of this statement, and the fact that it was made during the urinalysis testing process, and the term weed is a common slang term for marijuana, the state argues that the defendant has smoked marijuana while on bond, the district attorneys office wrote.Peterson is currently free on a $15,000 bond after he was indicted last month on a felony charge of injury to a child for using a wooden switch to discipline his 4-year-old son earlier this year in suburban Houston. Peterson has said he never intended to harm his son and was only disciplining him in the same way he had been as a child growing up in East Texas. He faces up to two years in prison and a $10,000 fine if convicted.Peterson is on paid leave from the Vikings under a special exemption from the NFFL commissioner until the legal case is resolved. Wholesale Atlanta Falcons Jerseys. . Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said he had no comment when asked about it after Thursdays practice.In an email, Phil Grant, the first assistant district attorney for Montgomery County, said no action on the motion will be taken until the resolution of a separate motion seeking the recusal of state District Judge Kelly Case, who is presiding over Petersons case.Prosecutors are accusing Case of bias for calling the lead attorney for each side a media whore and for various legal disagreements Case and the district attorneys office have had in recent years. Grant said a hearing on whether to remove Case has not yet been scheduled.Mary Flood, a spokeswoman for Rusty Hardin, Petersons attorney, wrote in an email that the motion to revoke Petersons bond will come up only when we know which judge will hear the case and then the defence will respond.During Petersons first court appearance, Case had set a tentative trial date of Dec. 1. But he added that might not hold if he is removed from the case.Peterson did not enter a plea during the hearing, but Hardin has said his client intends to plead not guilty.___Follow Juan A. Lozano on Twitter at www.twitter.com/juanlozano70 Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '