Stuart Broad is expecting an exciting start to the County Championship season with plenty of England players available to their teams. Chad Thomas Jersey . Broad, who was not involved in Englands World Twenty20 squad, is expected to feature for Nottinghamshire when they open their Division One campaign at home to Surrey on Sunday.And he could be joined in the early fixtures by a number of his Test colleagues, including seamer James Anderson and captain Alastair Cook, with England not playing their first Test of the summer until May 19 against Sri Lanka. Its exciting, Broad told Sky Sports News HQ. Weve got a really big summer ahead as an England side. Weve got seven out of the nine Test trophies available to us, and the two we dont have are Sri Lanka and Pakistan, who we play this year.I think every player will want to hit the ground running. Weve got Yorkshire coming here to Trent Bridge [starting on May 1] which will be a fantastic game, full of international players. Im not sure bowling to Joe Root will be much fun but well see how we go.The start of the year is so important to counties to get up the table, try and win your first three or four games and make a really good start to your season. Australia bowler Jackson Bird will be Nottinghamshires overseas player in the early months of 2016 season Weve just had [Australia bowler] Jackson Bird arrive today. Dont know if he is playing this week against Cambridge MCCU, but hell be ready to go for Sunday.We look like we should have a strong side and its our aim to hit the ground running, starting with Surrey.County cricket will see changes this season, doing away with mandatory coin tosses, with visiting sides getting the choice whether to bat first. Only if the visiting captain declines to bat will a toss take place.Its an interesting one, Broad added. A lot of the wickets I have played on in Division One have been really good. I think its maybe aimed a little more at Division Two where teams are trying to get out of the division, creating wickets that do a bit. Broad was one of Englands stars in the Test series win over South Africa A lot of the seamers who got wickets in Division Two last season were under 80mph which proves the wickets were doing too much.But I know from playing in the Ashes, winning the toss and bowling at Trent Bridge can be a good thing. It will be interesting to see what kind of wickets are prepared. Also See: County build-up LIVE! Somerset sign Jayawardene Glamorgan bring in Tait Yorkshire embracing pressure Nick Chubb Browns Jersey . -- Fresh off their surprising run in the playoffs, the Portland Trail Blazers have signed head coach Terry Stotts to a multi-year contract extension. Baker Mayfield Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. http://www.authenticbrownsnflfansmall.com/...ett-jersey.aspx . Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said.ARLINGTON, Texas -- Connecticut and Kentucky couldnt have met in last years championship game and few people gave them a chance to be in this years. Seventh-seeded Connecticut and eighth-seeded Kentucky meet Monday night in one of the unlikeliest NCAA championship games ever. Watch the game live on TSN at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Neither was around in last years post-season -- Connecticut because of a tournament ban over academic issues; Kentucky because it didnt make the field. And neither looked like national title contenders at times this season. Kentucky (29-10) and its outstanding freshmen went from preseason No. 1 to out of the rankings after some bad losses. And Connecticut (31-8) was not a popular post-season pick after finishing tied for third in the American Athletic Conference with multiple losses to Louisville and SMU. In the tournament, the Huskies have stopped some of the countrys top guards and put themselves in position for their fourth national championship, the previous three under Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame coach Jim Calhoun. "Hopefully we have an opportunity to fall back on our defence," second-year coach Kevin Ollie said. "We have been doing that the whole year." If Kentucky has a chance to win in the final minute, that defence better pay attention to guard Aaron Harrison, one of five freshmen starters. He has hit huge 3-pointers in the Wildcats last three games. Harrison rattled in a 26-footer with 5.7 seconds to go in the 74-73 win over Wisconsin in the semifinals. He made almost the exact same shot with 2.3 seconds left against Michigan for a 75-72 win that sent the Wildcats to the Final Four. Against Louisville, he hit a 3 with 39 seconds left to give Kentucky the lead for good in a 74-69. "The biggest thing is hes not afraid to miss," Kentucky coach John Calipari said. "Hes OK with it. Hes comfortable in his own skin. ... If youre going to make those kind of shots, you absolutely cannot be afraid to miss them." These two programs have combined to win six of the last 18 NCAA titles. "Playing against Connectiicut, I mean, Im just happy were still playing," Calipari said. Zane Gonzalez Jersey. Neither program could say that last year. Connecticut was banned from the post-season after failing to meet NCAA academic standard. It had practice limitations and lost a scholarship. The players could have transferred but didnt. The Huskies finished 20-10 in Ollies first year. They took the hit and made it back to the biggest stage. "Its actually very impressive," NCAA president Mark Emmert said Sunday. "To see that team hold together. I think its a commitment to those young men on that team that hung together." The leader of the group is All-American Shabazz Napier who leads the team in almost every statistical category. Hes the guy who makes the big shot or big pass. Fellow guard Ryan Boatright has taken some of the spotlight recently for his defensive performances against the likes of Keith Appling of Michigan State and Scottie Wilbekin of Florida. "Defence is the biggest thing for me. The points will come," Boatright said. "I want to make him uncomfortable, dont let him get in a rhythm or flow. Their guards, God blessed them with height and they will try to take advantage of smaller guys like us but Ive been the smaller guy my whole life and Ive never backed down." Kentucky is playing its best basketball lately, led by big man Julius Randle and the Harrison twins. "We just had too much talent and we saw in spurts how good we could be," Randle said, "so it just felt like it was a matter of time before it clicked." This is Caliparis fourth Final Four, but the first two -- Massachusetts in 1996 and Memphis in 2008 -- were vacated over NCAA rules violations. Now the Wildcats are on an 11-game winning streak in the NCAA tournament and they are one win from a ninth national championship for Kentucky. "We all play the game of basketball to compete against the best," Napier said. "This is one of them games. ... They worked hard to get to this point and we did too. Were going to do our best to get this W." Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '