ARLINGTON, Texas - DeMarco Murray is the first running back in NFL history to start a season with seven straight 100-yard games. Taylor Gabriel Jersey .The NFL rushing leader reached 100 yards on a 1-yard plunge early in the fourth quarter for the Dallas Cowboys against the New York Giants on Sunday.The fourth-year back from Oklahoma was tied with Hall of Famer Jim Brown, who hit the century mark in six straight games to start the 1958 season for Cleveland.Murray was on the verge of reaching 900 yards through seven games, on pace to surpass 2,000 yards two years after Adrian Peterson had 2,097 for Minnesota.Eric Dickerson had an NFL-record 2,105 yards in 1984 for the Los Angeles Rams.___Online: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL Allen Robinson Jersey . -- Los Angeles Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton will be sidelined for at least two weeks because of a strained calf muscle, and pitcher C. Bennie Fowler III Bears Jersey . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-8) retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Joel...gbuniwe-Jersey/ . The Nuggets leading scorer, Lawson is characterized as day to day by the team. Hes averaging 17.9 points and 8.9 assists. Lawson suffered the injury late in Denvers win Sunday at Sacramento.How do you bowl the perfect yorker in a World Twenty20 semi-final? Rob Key went along to Englands last practice session before their last-four clash against New Zealand - live on Sky Sports 2 from 1.30pm on Wednesday - to find out how the seamers prepare under bowling coach Ottis Gibson.Click on the video above to get an insight into how the likes of Chris Jordan, Liam Plunkett, Ben Stokes and David Willey use practice to make perfect - all with the help of some multi-coloured cones. If I put in good intensity and make the practice short and sharp then Ill be in good stead going into the game, says Jordan.Im just trying to make sure that I stay nice and still at the crease and really focus on the area that I want too put the ball. Allen Robinson Bears Jersey. .For me its maximum effort - I try to ram it in the hole, if you like; I try to be aggressive so that Im getting the ball right up there.If I do miss a little bit, if my pace is up around 90mph then you have a little bit of margin for error and the batsman can still make a mistake.Watch England take on New Zealand live on Sky Sports 2 from 1.30pm on Wednesday, on Sky Sports 2. Before then dont miss Englands Women in semi-final action against Australia, from 9.30am on Sky Sports 2. Also See: Fixtures/results Live cricket on Sky Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '