NEW YORK -- The sons of former big leaguers Lenny Dykstra and Charlie Leibrandt were among the players selected Friday during the second day of the Major League Baseball draft. Wilson Chandler Jersey . Luke Dykstra, an infielder at Westlake High School in suburban Los Angeles, was drafted in the seventh round by Atlanta. Hes the second son of the former All-Star outfielder to be drafted; infielder Cutter Dykstra was a second-round pick by Milwaukee in 2008 and is currently in Washingtons system. "Hes just like his dad," Braves scouting director Tony DeMacio told MLB.com, referring to Luke Dykstra. "He plays with his hair on fire." Florida State left-hander Brandon Leibrandt went in the sixth round to Philadelphia. He was 4-1 with a 1.83 ERA this season, but missed several weeks with a severely bruised left leg. "The Phillies were a little bit of a surprise," Leibrandt said in a statement released by Florida State. "I didnt think they were going to be one of the front-runners, but they called me at the start of the sixth round, we had a good talk and the rest is history." Leibrandt got the news while he was with his family, including his father, who won 140 games over 14 major league seasons. "Out of everyone, I think my mom was the most excited," Brandon Leibrandt said. "She went a little crazy, so I had to calm her down. But overall, I just couldnt have asked for anything more." Seminole State Junior College right-hander Jake Cosart, the brother of Astros starter Jarred Cosart, was a third-round pick by Boston. "As cool as it wouldve been for him to be an Astro its so awesome that hes part of such a storied org. In Boston," Jarred Cosart wrote on Twitter. "Congrats (at)JakeCosart." Detroit took UCLA catcher Shane Zeile, the nephew of former big leaguer Todd Zeile, in the fifth round. Zeile led the Bruins by hitting .324 with two homers and 28 RBIs. After having no picks in the first two rounds, Baltimore made eight selections Friday, including Notre Dame right-hander Pat Connaughton, who also started at guard for the Fighting Irish basketball team. After averaging 13.8 points and 7.1 rebounds on the court, the 6-foot-5 Connaughton went 3-5 with a 3.92 ERA in 62 innings on the mound for Notre Dame. "Its a dream come true to be able to play at a place like Notre Dame and have it pay off," Connaughton told the schools website. "When I saw my name, I was surprised and excited all at the same time. I was pumped that its an East Coast team and a great organization to learn and develop in." The Orioles had forfeited their first two picks after signing free agents Nelson Cruz and Ubaldo Jimenez during the off-season. Their first selection came in the third round with Florida high school lefty Brian Gonzalez, who went 90th overall. Miami right-hander Javier Salas, who pitched the second perfect game in Hurricanes history this season, went in the 10th round to Milwaukee. The draft will be completed with rounds 11-40 on Saturday via conference calls with all 30 teams. Houston led off for the third straight year Thursday night, taking California high school lefty Brady Aiken with the first overall pick. JaVale McGee Jersey . He was still a kid, going into his senior year of high school. Thursday, the point guard stood in front of a couple dozen members of the media and spoke with poise about how much hed grown since then, and how hes ready for the next level. Nuggets Jersey . Siddikur, who led on all four days and took a four-stroke lead going into the final day, bogeyed four out of six holes starting at the sixth and continued a forgettable last round in which he returned a three-over 75 to finish with a 14-under 274. http://www.nuggetsproshop.com/Arron-Afflalo-Nuggets-Jersey/ .Y. - Carey Price had an early feeling that one goal might be enough to settle the latest matchup between his Montreal Canadiens and longtime Original Six foe, the New York Rangers.TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays offence was one of the most feared in the major leagues through May and early June. The inevitable cold spell has arrived. The Minnesota Twins blanked Toronto 4-0 on Tuesday night at Rogers Centre, handing the Blue Jays their third shutout loss in four games. "Thats the way it goes sometimes," said Toronto manager John Gibbons. "When youre not hitting, youre not scoring runs, youve got to match them on the mound and we didnt do that." Twins starter Kevin Correia (3-7) threw six-plus innings and three relievers completed the seven-hit shutout in front of an announced crowd of 20,681. Brian Dozier homered as Minnesota (30-33) won for the second time in six games. Toronto (39-27) pulled out a 5-4 walkoff win in the series opener Monday after dropping a pair of 5-0 decisions to the St. Louis Cardinals over the weekend. The Twins and Blue Jays will close out the three-game series with a matinee on Wednesday. "We just couldnt get anything going offensively," Gibbons said. "I mean thats what it comes down to. Three out of four days shut out, you dont expect that. But quick turnaround tomorrow." The Blue Jays remained 5 1/2 games up on second-place Baltimore in the American League East standings. The Boston Red Sox blanked the Orioles 1-0. Danny Santana opened the game with a walk and scored when Dozier homered in his first at-bat for the second straight night. He turned on an 0-1 pitch from Toronto starter J.A. Happ (5-3) for his 14th home run of the season. The Blue Jays had some chances early on but stranded five runners over the first two innings. Correia settled down after that and retired 13 straight batters before giving up a two-out single to Adam Lind in the sixth. "It looked like he was kind of searching to find it but once it got going he got his confidence, (he) started making pitches," said Twins manager Ron Gardenhire. "Great performance by him." Minnesota padded its lead in the fourth inning when third baseman Juan Francisco hurried a throw to first base and launched it high, allowing two ruuns to come across. Jusuf Nurkic Nuggets Jersey. Chad Jenkins relieved Happ after the play and allowed just one hit over 3 1/3 scoreless innings. Its the first time Toronto has been shut out in three of four games since 1990 when they failed to score over a three-game stretch. "You cant put up seven runs every game, its just impossible," Jenkins said. "But theres no doubt that these guys will come back and well start scoring more runs and start winning more ball games." Correias night came to an end when Dioner Navarro singled to open the seventh. The right-hander gave up six hits and a walk and had one strikeout. Happ allowed six hits, three earned runs, three walks and struck out three over 3 2/3 innings. It was Minnesotas fifth shutout of the season and Torontos fourth shutout loss of the year. The Twins outhit the Blue Jays 9-7. Notes: The game took three hours seven minutes to play. ... Blue Jays right-hander Sergio Santos (elbow) began his rehab assignment with the double-A New Hampshire Fisher Cats on Tuesday. He gave up three hits, three earned runs and a walk while striking out two over one inning of work. ... Marcus Stroman (3-0, 5.40 ERA) is scheduled to start for Toronto in the series finale. The Twins will counter with fellow right-hander Phil Hughes (6-2, 3.46). ... Minnesota has an off-day Thursday before continuing its season-long 10-day road trip with a weekend series in Detroit. The Blue Jays will kick off a four-game series at Baltimore on Thursday. ... Jose Bautista singled in the first inning and has reached base safely in 63 of his 66 games this season. ... Twins right-fielder Oswaldo Arcia was hit by a pitch in the leg in the fifth. On the next pitch, Eduardo Nunez fouled a ball off his leg and also hopped around in pain. Both players stayed in the game. ... Jose Reyes singled in the seventh inning to extend his hitting streak to a season-high 11 games. He has reached base safely in 35 of his last 37 games. ... The Blue Jays signed their second round draft pick RHP Sean Reid-Foley and fifth round draft pick CF Lane Thomas on Tuesday. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '