Anaheim, CA (SportsNetwork. Marcus Johansson Jersey .com) - Joe Pavelskis two goals and a 28-save effort from Antti Niemi got the San Jose Sharks back on track with a 3-0 victory over the Anaheim Ducks at the Honda Center. Logan Couture added a goal and an assist to help end an 0-2-1 stretch for the Sharks that began with an overtime loss to the Ducks in Anaheim on Dec. 22. The Ducks had a five-game home win streak halted as they failed to generate a consistent offensive attack despite the return of sniper Corey Perry from a knee injury that sidelined him for the teams last 10 contests. Frederik Andersen stopped 24-of-26 shots in the loss. Ben Lovejoy Jersey . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. John Moore Jersey . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. http://www.authentichockeyshopdevils.com/a...i+devils+jersey .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action.MUNICH, Germany -- Germany captain Philipp Lahm and attacking midfielder Thomas Mueller have both extended their contracts with Bayern Munich for two more years. Bayern says Lahm has signed through June 2018 and Mueller has agreed to a deal through June 2019. Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says, "Both Philipp Lahm and Thomas Mueller are very important foundation stones for Bayern. Both have stayed true too the club from the beginning of their careers and will play an important role here in the future, too. Will Butcher Jersey. quot; Lahm, a 30-year-old right back who often played in midfield this past season, says, "Its definitely my last contract. I will finish my career at Bayern. That was always what I wanted." Both he and the 24-year-old Mueller are in Brazil playing for Germany at the World Cup. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '