TSN football analyst Chris Schultz is back with his Week 10 selections in the CFL. Markus Wheaton Jersey . The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 9, and sits at 21-16 on the season in Schultz vs. The World. Now Schultz is ready for more action, including his pick of the Stamps beating the Eskimos in the game of the week. Ottawa Redblacks at Montreal Alouettes Week 10 begins with a bit of a desperation situation for both Montreal and Ottawa. The winner generates some hope and optimism that this is a possible playoff season. Without that goal in sight, pro football can become a major grind game after game. For Ottawa the question is: Can they win games and enhance personnel? It is tough to do because with every change in player, a change in chemistry happens between players and often reflects in poor team play. I think the Redblacks have found something really good in Antoine Pruneau at Linebacker. Against Calgary he was everywhere and reminds me a little of J.C. Sherritt in Edmonton. If the Redblacks can find another two or three Antoine Pruneaus they will be on their way to a very good defence. In Montreal its about the quarterback. A repetitive statement, I know, but just about every other aspect of Alouettes football is competitively good. I know I am supposed to be independent in my analysis and biased only in my mind but I would like Jonathan Crompton to do well and establish himself as a talent so the Alouettes of today resemble the Alouettes of yesterday in the second half of the season. Heres to a good game! Montreal wins by 3. Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Saskatchewan Roughriders I wish I could go to this game. I would definitely buy a ticket. The Riders rushed for 228 yards against only 56 by BC last Sunday night and that says a lot. B.C. has a formidable front seven especially at linebacker with Elimimian and Bighill and 228 yards says dominant line play for the Riders. Whether it is Anthony Allen or Will Ford - or both - George Cortez has the best running attack in CFL football. Can Winnipeg stop it? Often when a team has extreme success in a key area of basic football, running the ball, it is difficult to duplicate because it becomes priority number one to stop for the opposition that week. Winnipeg will study that B.C. video and make stopping Allen and Ford top priority. In Winnipeg last week was fourth-quarter, come-from-behind win number four for Drew Willy. It seems he continues to progress each and every week and no matter the stress level for him it is manageable. This one is too close to make a profound statement of possible dominance as history says the Bombers play their collective best on this Sunday every year. But… Riders by 4. Toronto Argonauts at Hamilton Tiger-Cats I have driven by the Hamilton Tiger-Cats new stadium about 10 times just to check out is progress since the last season ended. It is a major construction site and for those going to the stadium please be careful and dont take any short cuts to get to where you want to go. Right now, no doubt, this will be awkward for everyone involved, but Tim Hortons Field will be an excellent football and sports facility when completed and, realistically, thats probably June 1, 2015. I originally did not like the open end zone concept but I now can see how it could be a good revenue generator and enhance the atmosphere of any event, particularly football. This is similar to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers recent history with Investors Group Field. It was worth the wait and Tim Hortons Field will be the same. As far as the game, I would not be surprised if Zack Collaros started for Hamilton and I would not be surprised if the true once-in-a-lifetime novelty of opening this stadium made a big difference. Some of my best football memories are Toronto at Hamilton on Labour Day. Logic says Argos win big, emotion says Ticats in a close one. I am not always Logical. Ticats by 3. Edmonton Eskimos at Calgary Stampeders This will be the best game of the week and wish I could be there in person. Both teams are on top of their respective games and both teams are very well coached. I think Calgary will win this one at home and Edmonton will come back and win next Saturdays game at Commonwealth Stadium. I cant remember when this "Battle of Alberta" had both teams at 7-1. Edmontons only loss this year was against Calgary, 26-22 on July 24. Calgarys only loss this year was by one point with a 25-24 in the last moments of the fourth back on Aug. 1. These are two very good teams that have are solid organizations in every way. This is the game to watch. Calgary by 3. Paul Worrilow Eagles Jersey . They never thought it would take some blood, too. Kevin Love grabbed his 4,000th career rebound as part of a 19-point, 13-board effort to lead the Timberwolves over the Utah Jazz 112-97 on Tuesday night. Avonte Maddox Eagles Jersey . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality. http://www.eaglespromart.com/customized/ . He could have transferred when academic sanctions barred the Huskies from the NCAA tournament his junior season.CHARLOTTETOWN -- Valentin Zykov capped off a come-from-behind victory on Sunday with the shootout winner as the Baie-Comeau Drakkar edged the host Charlottetown Islanders 5-4 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Baie-Comeau trailed 4-0 heading into the third period before scoring four unanswered goals to force overtime. Zykov had two goals and an assist in regulation for the Drakkar (3-2-2) while Denis Gorbunov and Frederic Gamelin scored the others. Danile Sprong, Yan Pavel Laplante, Deverick Ottereyes and Matej Beran scored for the Islanders (5-0-1) and Troy Vance, Julien Leduc and Alexis Pepin chipped in two assists each. Simon Lemiex made 29 saves for the win as Antoine Bibeau stopped 40-of-44 shots in defeat. After a scoreless first period, Beran made it 1-0 Charlottetown with a goal on the man advantage 3:13 into the second. Laplante and Ottereyes added power-play goals 28 seconds apart and Sprong tacked on one more at 13:13 to give the Islanders a commanding lead after 40 minutes of play. Zykov finally got Baie-Comeau on the board at 9:08 of the third and Gorbunov made it 4-2 with less than three minutes to play in regulation. With Lemieux on the bench for an extra attacker, Zykov made it a one-goal game at 18:47 and as the clock was ready to expire Gamelin put one past Bibeau to force extra time. Baie-Comeau went 0 for 3 on the power play while Charlottetown scored three times on five chances with the man advantage. --- Phoenix 2 Mooseheads 1 HALIFAX, -- Francis Desrosiers made 22 saves as Sherbrooke earned its second win of the season by defeating the Mooseheads. Daniel Audette scored for the Phoenix (2-5-0) while Jeremy Roys goal stood up as the eventual winner. Dallas Goedert Eagles Jersey. Nikolaj Ehlers scored for Halifax (3-4-0) as Zachary Fucale made 18 saves in a losing cause. --- Armada 8 Wildcats 4 BOISBRIAND, Que., -- Emil Aronsson scored twice and Christopher Clapperton had a goal and four assists as the Armada doubled up Moncton. Ryan Tesink and Daniel Walcott each had a goal and two assists for Blainville-Boisbriand (6-0-0) while Samuel Hodhod, Guillaume Beaudoin and Frederic Bergeron scored the others. Christopher Caissy scored once and set up two more for the Wildcats (2-5-0) and Conor Garland, Ivan Barbashev and Christophe Lalonde had a goal apiece. Etienne Marcoux made 17 saves for the win. Alex Dubeau took the loss after giving up five goals on 18 shots. Graham Hunt replaced Dubeau and stopped 11-of-14 shots in 38 minutes of relief. --- Sagueneens 4 Voltigeurs 2 CHICOUTIMI, Que., -- Laurent Dauphin had two goals and an assist as the Sagueneens downed Drummondville. Samuel Roussy and Nicolas Roy scored for Chicoutimi (5-1-0) as Domenic Graham made 31 saves for the victory. Georgs Golovkovs supplied the offence for the Voltigeurs (4-2-0) as Louis-Philip Guindon stopped 18 shots in defeat. --- Oceanic 4 Screaming Eagles 3 (SO) RIMOUSKI, Que., -- Jean-Francois Lavoie scored the winner in the shootout as the Oceanic edged Cape Breton. Jimmy Oligny had a goal and two assists for Rimouski (5-2-0) while Peter Trainor and Scott Oke scored the others. Matthew Donnelly scored two goals for the Screaming Eagles (3-2-2) and Charles-Eric Legare scored once. Philippe Desrosiers made 14 saves for the win while Alex Bureau stopped 28 shots in a losing cause. Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '