TAMPA, Fla. Anthony Miller Jersey . -- New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries. Jeter is scheduled to play Thursday against Pittsburgh in his first spring training game of his final season. Cashman said Wednesday he is "more curious as to like how the weather report is for tomorrow than what hes going to look like." "What happened last year was unfortunate and unexpected," Cashman said. "Ive been conditioned not to worry about Derek Jeter, and I havent deviated from that." Jeter, who turns 40 in June, broke his left ankle in the 2012 AL championship series, then broke it again last spring during his rehabilitation. "Im looking forward to being out there," Jeter said. "I feel good now, so last year doesnt matter. Since Ive been here this year, everything has been like a normal spring. You cant really compare last year and this year. Two entirely different years. Last year I felt as though I was rehabbing, this year Im good to go." Yankees manager Joe Girardi is handling Jeters spring training in a normal fashion. "Everything hes done has been good," Girardi said. "So, last year where we had some concerns, the way he was running, the way he was moving, we havent had any of that." Jeter got to meet 2013 Heisman Trophy winner Jameis Winston before the Yankees played Florida State on Tuesday. Winston is a closer and outfielder for the Seminoles. "Hes pretty remarkable," Jeter said. "I think its cool that hes playing two sports. You dont see that too often now." NOTES: 1B Mark Teixeira, recovering from right wrist surgery July 2, expects to face a pitcher in batting practice for the first time next week. He could be ready for a game in about 10 days. ... OF Alfonso Soriano (flu) worked out for the second straight day and could play Sunday. ... INF Eduardo Nunez is out with flu. ... If more improvements are needed to the roster, Cashman maintained any moves would not involve adding a big salary. "Weve spent our money," he said. Bennie Fowler III Bears Jersey . The Italian side scored twice in a four-minute span in the second half to defeat former stars from S. Chase Daniel Jersey . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis. http://www.bearsauthoritystore.com/Authent...h-Bears-Jersey/ . Still, its a start. Josh Baileys goal with 1:40 left capped a furious third-period rally, and the Islanders edged the Penguins 4-3 on Friday night.SAN JOSE, Calif. -- The San Jose Sharks have re-signed unrestricted free agent defenceman Scott Hannan to a one-year contract. General manager Doug Wilson announced the move Thursday, saying Hannan will be a good mentor for younger players. The Sharks also signed forwards Michael Haley and Bryan Lerg to one-year deals. The 35-year-old Hannan played 56 games last season with three goals and niine assists. Custom Chicago Bears Jerseys. Hannan might not get as much playing time next season as the Sharks want to give a bigger opportunity to younger players like Mirco Mueller, Matt Tennyson and Taylor Doherty. Haley has two goals and one assist in 53 career games with the New York Islanders and Rangers. He spent last season in the AHL. Lerg has played 280 career games in the AHL. China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '