Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focusrite Red 3 Namm 2015
440 Forums > English > Mac Music > Music Software > Plug-Ins and Virtual Instruments
Han Solo
Hello !!!
This is my video phase test with new Namm 2015 RED 3 compressor Focusrite abd "old" Midnight Compressor Focusrite.

After several phase tests, it's the same plug in ! They only change the GUI for 300 €.

Look my VIDEO COMPARISON

MEGA MEGA laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

299,99 $...

Sorry for my english, i'm french cool.gif
Han Solo
Some news from Focusrite :

"Thank you for your email,

There have been several discussions of this nature concerning the Focusrite Red-Plugin Suite. Comparisons were anticipated as the Midnight Plug-In Suite was modelled on the original ISAs. The original Red 2 and Red 3 use the same EQ and compression circuits as the original ISA. It should therefore not be a surprise that the Red 2 and Red 3 plug-in suite sound the same as Midnight. It is intended to. The original hardware sounded the same too.

The new Red plug-ins have a new look and is AAX compatible. Consequently, we have chosen to extend the free Red plug-in Suite offer to Midnight owners.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch

Kind regards,

John Loftus"

WTF !!!???!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.