Hey Guys,

Just thought I would drop in and let everyone know that a new term of Point Blank Online Logic Production courses start on 4th July.

I think as the Summer rolls in and everyone is dreaming of being in Ibiza, and the Sunshine-infulenced beats start to come out.

The courses are all developed by Professional Producers who have plenty of experience in their chosen field of music, and give an excellent overall understand of Logic, as well as helping craft your art as a producer of the specific styles on offer.

For more advanced Logic users, the Mixing and Remixing courses are more for you, with much more advanced level Logic functions examined and explained.

Try out a FREE Sample Course before decided on whether Point Blank is the right place for you. These should be able to teach you a few new things as a taster, and come directly out of the full course.

www.pointblankonline.net/sample-a-course/

http://www.pointblankonline.net/courses/logic-courses.php

Let me know if you have taken a course before and give us some feedback on your experience.

Also dont hesitate to send over any questions you may have for Point Blank in general or a question for one of our expert tutors.

Thanks,
James - Point Blank