Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headphones For People Who Wear Glasses
440 Forums > English > Audio > Monitoring
sscsmy
Are there any good high quality headphones that are comfortable to wear for people who wear glasses? I hate how some head phones press down on the arms of my glasses on the side of my head when I put on headphones. I'm not looking for ear plug style headphones either, since they seem pretty weak on the low end. Is there any comfort for people who wear glasses?

Thanks in advance
-SSC
filarion
mmh. I use the audio technica ath-m40fs - they have nice leather cushions that don't press on your ears too hard. but the heat buildup can be annoying on long sessions..
rickenbacker
My Dad uses a pair of top-of-the-range Sennheisers - I can't remember their model number, but they're gorgeous. Very comfortable. Lovely velveteen earpads. They may colour the sound a bit, although the Sennheiser pro monitoring headphones (flat response) were damned uncomfortable, even if they did sound cool. I've got a pair of AKG K400s which have a comfortable fit. Good sound but open, so no good for vocalists to wear when recording.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.